New sound modes with stereo pair of Balances

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoSound New sound modes with stereo pair of Balances

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Stan
    BRONZE Member
      • Topics Started 14
      • Total Posts 164

I recently noticed that new stereo sound modes have shown up in the BeoApp for my Balances:  Front, Omni, Left, and Right.  Previously, these sound modes were only available on a single Balance, not a stereo pair.

Anyway, I was messing around with them, and I really like the sound of the “Omni” mode.  It’s still produces a good stereo image but gives it a more “open” or “airy” sound – sort of like an acoustic lens – but I hate describing music with words so I will leave it at that.

If you have a pair of Balances, please check out these settings (select the Balance Pair, then click into “Sound Modes” (where you normally find the beosonic equalizer).  Maybe you will like one or enjoy a little variety in sound.

andy_js
      BRONZE Member
        • Topics Started 4
        • Total Posts 26

I wonder if they are getting ready to release an update that allows these to be used in a surround sound setup wirelessly.  That might explain why the BeoConnect Core only has one powerlink port.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoSound New sound modes with stereo pair of Balances

• You must be logged in to create new topics.