New B&O teaser

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Flobuher
    BRONZE Member
    • Topics Started 3
    • Total Posts 7

Best best guess, new color or relaunch of the beosound emerge. New product or software update seems unlikely so quickly after the theatre

Sandyb
    BRONZE Member
    • Topics Started 1
    • Total Posts 108

apparently the Emerge will re-emerge as a non Mozart speaker.

Which would be very amusing.

kuyttendaele
    BRONZE Member
    • Topics Started 0
    • Total Posts 14

Don’t think the teaser has something to do with the Emerge. (Emerge without Mozart would be sooooooo strange…)

andy_js
    BRONZE Member
    • Topics Started 1
    • Total Posts 12

I wonder what the point of that is. Are they making it a bluetooth speaker? I personally would really like to see them release a set of speakers I can use with my computer.

Mr10Percent
    BRONZE Member
    • Topics Started 2
    • Total Posts 161

I read somewhere (trying to figure where), that either Mozart board is too expensive at the price-point or there is only limited board supply which are being prioritised elsewhere in the product range.

Emerge will be on the older platform (AES??)

Emilos88
    BRONZE Member
    • Topics Started 3
    • Total Posts 39

There was a limited supply of the Mozart board, so they prioritized the Level and Beolab 28. I cannot imagine that it is the case any more, and I bet we will see some older product being upgraded to Mozart soon.

I cannot see Emerge being relaunch without Mozart, as they will have it cradle to cradle certified, and Mozart is the key for this.

Sia43
    BRONZE Member
    • Topics Started 13
    • Total Posts 73

The B&O seller in Selfridges told me (yesterday OCtober 20) that B&O is working on a software fix that can allow mozart based speakers to connect to BS-Theater. Could it be about a software update for Mozart?

YannChris
    GOLD Member
    • Brittany, France
    • Topics Started 11
    • Total Posts 81

“#DNA collection” puzzles me.

Could it be another restored classic?

Beozip
    BRONZE Member
    • Topics Started 2
    • Total Posts 35

B&O upgradet 5 produkts for the smart home standart “matter” …..

sorry, only in german πŸ™

https://hifi.de/news/matter-kommt-ins-rollen-bang-olufsen-ruestet-fuenf-produkte-nach-113772

kuyttendaele
    BRONZE Member
    • Topics Started 0
    • Total Posts 14

The B&O seller in Selfridges told me (yesterday OCtober 20) that B&O is working on a software fix that can allow mozart based speakers to connect to BS-Theater. Could it be about a software update for Mozart?

It’s a public secret that there is software in the works that will let you use Mozart platform speakers (Emerge, Balance, Level) as “surroundspeakers”; but that’s not for the near future.
    So no, the #DNAColletion refers to something else.

Karel.

Millemissen
    BRONZE Member
    • Topics Started 8
    • Total Posts 273

B&O upgradet 5 produkts for the smart home standart β€œmatter” ….. sorry, only in german πŸ™ https://hifi.de/news/matter-kommt-ins-rollen-bang-olufsen-ruestet-fuenf-produkte-nach-113772

β€”β€”β€”

English readers only – use this link:

https://www.flatpanelshd.com/news.php?subaction=showfull&id=1665035559

MM

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.