My work bench

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Home Forums General Discussion & Questions My work bench

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mexking
    BRONZE Member
      • Mexico city
      • Topics Started 6
      • Total Posts 73

After I think 5 years I have decided to start up working on my stored B&O items, mostly BMs, BGs and Beovox. I was posting a lot on the 2 older forums and when the forums changed I lost the pics every time, so this time I will only post about what I am working on with a pic or 2 and show the end result and shortly tell what I did or come up asking for help when needed. First thing is setting up my workbench as we use this room also as a guestroom everything was packed away. I always used outdated laptops for calling up manuals and schematics but as I am retired now I dont use laptops anymore, so I went looking for something cheep to use instead and found a mini PC

PXL_20240529_235418635.MP

It does what I need it to do and more, I am impressed of this small and cheep PC PXL_20240529_235446348

Here the whole set up with wireless keyboard/mouse and a 24″ monitor all in all USD 450.00 give or take.PXL_20240529_235204045

Here the bench, and I am ready to go I will just have to decide with what. More to come

square4
      GOLD Member
        • Fredensborg Denmark
        • Topics Started 1
        • Total Posts 55

Hi Søren.

I am really excited to that threat.

Henrik.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.