List of NL based products

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Frog
      • Topics Started 18
      • Total Posts 66

Hi,

is there a list of NL – based products? It would be useful as it will inform what would work with a BeoLink gateway etc.

Millemissen
      BRONZE Member
        • Flensborg/Danmark
        • Topics Started 27
        • Total Posts 806

I can not present a complete list.

However, if you start with the Beoplay V1, BV11, the Essence MK2, the BS Moment…..everything thereafter, that is network based, will support NetworkLink.
        I’d say, that the NL/ML Converter also is in this category.

MM

beojeff
          • Topics Started 10
          • Total Posts 191

On the now defunct “beointegration” site there was a document that went into detail as to which products with what firmware would work to what degree with the gateways. I agree with MM that just about any MCL, ML, or NL product can work with the gateway or BLI using an NL/ML Converter. If you have NL or mozart products, it just makes sense to bring everything else up to date with  NL/ML Converters.

beojeff
            • Topics Started 10
            • Total Posts 191

P.S. I have EIGHT NL/ML converters in my NL network. It all works seamlessly.

Frog
              • Topics Started 18
              • Total Posts 66

Yes, I know you use 8. I tent to have two networks and one join so I only need one per house, but in this case, I would use a second.

I guess my question was more to do with the beososound products – the mk2 beosound a1 would be great if it was NL comparable….

beojeff
                • Topics Started 10
                • Total Posts 191

Well, you’ll be out of luck with the standalone products. E.g., Beosound Century, Beosound 1 (the old one with the CD player), Beoplay A1, Beoplay A2, 12, 15, 17, 2o, etc. You need products intended to work with any B&O network to work with a gateway/bli.

Frog
                  • Topics Started 18
                  • Total Posts 66

Yes, more’s the pity. It seems B&O are taking a different tack to the old days for multi-room integration. It’s a shame.

beojeff
                    • Topics Started 10
                    • Total Posts 191

I do agree with you that the A1 and 15/17/20 would be great multi-room speakers.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Not too long

Please do not use the website at the moment,

We will be back very soon

This will close in 20 seconds