Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoLink List of NL based products

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Frog
    FOUNDER Member

Hi,

is there a list of NL – based products? It would be useful as it will inform what would work with a BeoLink gateway etc.

Millemissen
      BRONZE Member
        • Flensborg————Danmark

I can not present a complete list.

However, if you start with the Beoplay V1, BV11, the Essence MK2, the BS Moment…..everything thereafter, that is network based, will support NetworkLink.
        I’d say, that the NL/ML Converter also is in this category.

MM

beojeff
        BRONZE Member

On the now defunct “beointegration” site there was a document that went into detail as to which products with what firmware would work to what degree with the gateways. I agree with MM that just about any MCL, ML, or NL product can work with the gateway or BLI using an NL/ML Converter. If you have NL or mozart products, it just makes sense to bring everything else up to date with  NL/ML Converters.

beojeff
          BRONZE Member

P.S. I have EIGHT NL/ML converters in my NL network. It all works seamlessly.

Frog
            FOUNDER Member

Yes, I know you use 8. I tent to have two networks and one join so I only need one per house, but in this case, I would use a second.

I guess my question was more to do with the beososound products – the mk2 beosound a1 would be great if it was NL comparable….

beojeff
              BRONZE Member

Well, you’ll be out of luck with the standalone products. E.g., Beosound Century, Beosound 1 (the old one with the CD player), Beoplay A1, Beoplay A2, 12, 15, 17, 2o, etc. You need products intended to work with any B&O network to work with a gateway/bli.

Frog
                FOUNDER Member

Yes, more’s the pity. It seems B&O are taking a different tack to the old days for multi-room integration. It’s a shame.

beojeff
                  BRONZE Member

I do agree with you that the A1 and 15/17/20 would be great multi-room speakers.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.