LG OLED C3 77 with BV Theatre – Slightly bent screen

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoSound Theatre LG OLED C3 77 with BV Theatre – Slightly bent screen

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    martin01
    BRONZE Member
      • Topics Started 2
      • Total Posts 3

Hi,

I have since a couple of weeks ago bought a BV Theatre with a LG OLED C3 77. What I can see when I stand from the side of the TV is that the screen is “perfectly” bent a little. Is this normal?

I have read on several forums regarding LG OLED C-models that a lot of people have a slight bent in the screen. Does anyone with this combo (LG OLED C3 with BS Theatre) experienced a slight bent in the screen?

Best Regards
      Martin

MartinBerk
      BRONZE Member
        • Topics Started 0
        • Total Posts 10

It’s quite common for OLED panels, especially the larger sizes. As long as your picture isn’t affected when looking directly at it I shouldn’t worry too much about it.

I currently have a 55” G3 with Theatre also with some (very) light bends. I had way worse bends in my 65” Sony A90J, but it didn’t affect picture quality.

martin01
        BRONZE Member
          • Topics Started 2
          • Total Posts 3

Great thanks for answer. My old Eclipse with LG OLED G1 screen was 100% straight. I thought that the G-model was at most 100% straight. I can understand that the very thin C-model could be bent a little.

I have now read on “reddit” that is seems very common with this “bent” screens. Sadly when combining a bent screen to the Theatre you can see the alignment to the soundbar that the screen is not 100% straight from the left to the right.

//Martin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.