How to remove a Beovision 4 from the wall?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    beojeff
      • Topics Started 10
      • Total Posts 191

As it’s been many years since I mounted my Beovision 4-42 on its fixed wall bracket, I can’t remember how to remove it. From diagrams that I’ve found, it looks like there are four protrusions on the back of the Beovision that fit into the wall bracket? Would it be correct that you just lift the Beovision up a little and then back it away from the wall?

Carolpa
        • Topics Started 8
        • Total Posts 196

As it’s been many years since I mounted my Beovision 4-42 on its fixed wall bracket, I can’t remember how to remove it. From diagrams that I’ve found, it looks like there are four protrusions on the back of the Beovision that fit into the wall bracket? Would it be correct that you just lift the Beovision up a little and then back it away from the wall?

One can lift the BV4 off. But did you place the securty screws during installation?

Remove them first.

beojeff
          • Topics Started 10
          • Total Posts 191

Thank you for your response, Carolpa. I wouldn’t even had thought about the security screws. Could you tell me where they are located?

Carolpa
            • Topics Started 8
            • Total Posts 196

Thank you for your response, Carolpa. I wouldn’t even had thought about the security screws. Could you tell me where they are located?bv4 secu-screw

the “A”s

beojeff
              • Topics Started 10
              • Total Posts 191

Thanks, Carolpa! You’ve been very helpful!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Not too long

Please do not use the website at the moment,

We will be back very soon

This will close in 20 seconds