How to add B&O speakers to a non-B&O TV

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rudiriis
    BRONZE Member
    • Topics Started 2
    • Total Posts 5

If you are into B&O products and used to handle a remote from Bang & Olufsen, it can be strange suddenly to use any other remote like LG or Samsung.

If you also have other B&O equipment in the house – one remote fra B&O is the right solution.

We have made a solution to handle this – we call it Neo TV.

We are a group of people who have all worked at B&O or developed products for B&O – so we love to play with B&O products.

Neo TV combines a TV from LG, Samsung, Loewe, Sony or Philips to a pair of B&O speakers (with power link). The sound is transfer to the Beolab speakers via digital signals and the to power link.

You can use your Beo4 or Remote One to control the TV and the sound

Read more details here

https://neomesteren.dk/en/neo-tv

Enjoy

Rudi

schanzenbaecher
    BRONZE Member
    • Topics Started 0
    • Total Posts 2

Hello Rudi,

with the delivery software the BM-7 adapter responded only to the Beo4 (with GO button). After updating to the latest software, it works with Beo4, Beo4-Navi and Remote One. However, my LG (G2) responds only to the TV and Stand-by button. All other buttons seem not to work. After a reset of BM-7 the same problem persists. Did I miss something?

Greetings

Peter

schanzenbaecher
    BRONZE Member
    • Topics Started 0
    • Total Posts 2

Hello Rudi,

Thanks for your advice by mail. After connecting the box with the toslink cable to the TV all buttons work fine. Now I can recommend you product!

Peter

Rudiriis
    BRONZE Member
    • Topics Started 2
    • Total Posts 5

Happy to hear everything is running fine ….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.