How do I fit a Beosound 9000 table stand?

Home Forums General Discussion & Questions How do I fit a Beosound 9000 table stand?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Stoobie
      • Topics Started 9
      • Total Posts 91

I have just bought a table stand for my Beosound 9000. It came with 4 bolts with spacers. I know I have to adjust the tensioner on the back to change from flat to upright. I do not have the red key. Can this be done by carefully using a screw driver? Or would it be better to find some suitable plastic and cut a key? I also know I can change the display by turning the manual control panel and spin the logo on the clamper.

I can see some simple diagrams on the Web of how the BS9000 goes on the stand but no detailed fitting instructions saying where I put the bolts and how they fit to the stand. Any assistance would appreciated, especially photos or the PDF manual.

I want to stand it in the “upright” position.

Many thanks, Stoobie

matador
        • Paris France
        • Topics Started 48
        • Total Posts 689

Hi Stoobie,

You can use the user manual for the STB Bracket stand. Although not exactly similar, the principle is the same: slot in the bottom, bolt and spacers at the top.

You have  also  a diagram in the service manual but I beleive you already seen it.

The holes in the BS9000 are the only ones apparent. When you hold the unit in front of the stand (or the stand below the unit) they should reveal themselves.

Hope this helps.

Stoobie
          • Topics Started 9
          • Total Posts 91

Thanks Matador,

That is just what I need. Any thoughts on the adjustment with a screwdriver?

Stoobie

matador
            • Paris France
            • Topics Started 48
            • Total Posts 689

Oh yes sorry, No problem at all. Screw driver or any flat head shape. They are not screws, more locks or something mounted on a spring. you just push them gently and turn them until they click in place. Not risk to break anything in there.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Not too long

Please do not use the website at the moment,

We will be back very soon

This will close in 20 seconds