HELP! getting headphones “buzz” feedback

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Monsterzero
      • Topics Started 1
      • Total Posts 1

Hello, I was hoping someone could help me understand how to resolve this issue. I have a Beocenter 9000 and recently received a connector from Sounds Heavenly, that plugs into the auxiliary DIN port into the back of the in and out connections on my FiiO K9 pro amp.

when I pause a song using listening through my headphones, there is a huge “hum/buzz “ sound that only gets worse when I increase the volume on my amp.

if I plug directly into the Beocenter headphones jack, there is no feedback sound at all. Also, when listening to music via Bluetooth or with the USB – C connection from the amp to my phone, I get no feedback in the headphones.

Is there a different way to connect an amp for headphones to the Beocenter that could reduce this feedback during stopped or paused play?

Thank you in advance.

Glitch
        • Topics Started 18
        • Total Posts 267

You probably created, or already had and didn’t notice, a ground loop. It would be helpful to anyone trying to help you if you could provide a diagram of your system that includes all audio/data connections between components as well as power connections.

Glitch

Steve at Sounds Heavenly
          • Topics Started 59
          • Total Posts 328

Hi Glitch,

Sorry to hear that you are having problems. Please can you try the cable in the Tape 2 socket of the Beocenter instead of the Aux socket? This should resolve the issue in most cases, but please ask if you need any further help.

Kind regards, Steve.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Not too long

Please do not use the website at the moment,

We will be back very soon

This will close in 20 seconds