Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoSound Edge / A9 stereo pairing before EOL?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    LeMirage
    BRONZE Member

During the private sale both Edge and A9 got significant price reductions, making it more likely they will be discontinued soon. I know I’m one of the rare Edge fans over here but A9 fans plenty full present.

B&O as a luxury products manufacturer has the quit unique option of giving sales a final last boost with absolute minimum investment. J́ust add native stereo pairing (not the Google  fumbling) and see who of your existing customer database adds another one!  I would for sure in a heartbeat with my Edge. Mikipedia mentioned in one of the talks two A9’s as rears on a wallmount, how cool would that be!
      I mean no other manufacturer of luxury products can do this. Imagine BMW gives the 7-series a new feature just before the new model is coming, nobody is gonna buy a second one to clear the old stock. ?

Bad idea?

Mbee
      BRONZE Member

The Edge and A9 mk4 were also on private sale last year… For me the A9 could just be upgraded with a Mozart board in the near future, it’s one of the best selling Beosounds. The Edge could be close to (at the Edge of? ) EOL as it’s more complicated for it…

kuyttendaele
        FOUNDER Member

Hope that the money they save from not manufacturing the Edge anymore can be used to Mozart-ize the A9.

matteventu
          BRONZE Member

None of the devices on ASE2 support native stereo pairing, so I doubt they could do that with minimal investment unfortunately.

LeMirage
            BRONZE Member

It shouldn’t be that complicated I guess. I’m just so much in love with the sound and looks of just one Edge (brass tone/Parisian night covers) ) that a native stereo pair of this funky but gorgeous speaker would be my absolute dream setup. @B&O if you demand a confirmed and paid Edge order for a second one before developping this , where can I sign ? 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.