Edge / A9 stereo pairing before EOL?

Home Forums General Discussion & Questions Edge / A9 stereo pairing before EOL?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    LeMirage
      • Topics Started 7
      • Total Posts 55

During the private sale both Edge and A9 got significant price reductions, making it more likely they will be discontinued soon. I know I’m one of the rare Edge fans over here but A9 fans plenty full present.

B&O as a luxury products manufacturer has the quit unique option of giving sales a final last boost with absolute minimum investment. J́ust add native stereo pairing (not the Google  fumbling) and see who of your existing customer database adds another one!  I would for sure in a heartbeat with my Edge. Mikipedia mentioned in one of the talks two A9’s as rears on a wallmount, how cool would that be!
      I mean no other manufacturer of luxury products can do this. Imagine BMW gives the 7-series a new feature just before the new model is coming, nobody is gonna buy a second one to clear the old stock. 😁

Bad idea?

Mbee
        • Topics Started 6
        • Total Posts 51

The Edge and A9 mk4 were also on private sale last year… For me the A9 could just be upgraded with a Mozart board in the near future, it’s one of the best selling Beosounds. The Edge could be close to (at the Edge of? ) EOL as it’s more complicated for it…

kuyttendaele
          • Topics Started 0
          • Total Posts 22

Hope that the money they save from not manufacturing the Edge anymore can be used to Mozart-ize the A9.

matteventu
            • Topics Started 0
            • Total Posts 56

None of the devices on ASE2 support native stereo pairing, so I doubt they could do that with minimal investment unfortunately.

LeMirage
              • Topics Started 7
              • Total Posts 55

It shouldn’t be that complicated I guess. I’m just so much in love with the sound and looks of just one Edge (brass tone/Parisian night covers) ) that a native stereo pair of this funky but gorgeous speaker would be my absolute dream setup. @B&O if you demand a confirmed and paid Edge order for a second one before developping this , where can I sign ? 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Not too long

Please do not use the website at the moment,

We will be back very soon

This will close in 20 seconds