Download FROM Beo 5/6

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    hafenkapitaen
      • Topics Started 2
      • Total Posts 3
      Unfortunately i deleted my local configurations on the PC :-(Is there any possibiltiy to donwlaod my existing configuration from the remote?Kind regards!Michael
      matador
        • Paris France
        • Topics Started 48
        • Total Posts 689

Hi,

As far as I know, no it’s not possible.

But I would like somebody say otherwise.

Stoobie
          • Topics Started 9
          • Total Posts 91

How did you delete it? If you were in File Explorer it might be in your Recycle Bin and can be restored from there.

But if you deleted it using the delete button in the tool, I don’t think you can recover it.

Stoobie

Staffanrd
            • Topics Started 0
            • Total Posts 1

Hi, I have a Beo 6 which I haven,t been able to start. However today after having been out of power for several years it was recognized by my Windows 10 computer. However it told me that driver was missing. When starting the Config tool I had no user name nor any password so I could not continue. I than tried with Windows tools to trace fault on the Beo 6 and got told that Windows changed something and that I would shut Windows and restart which I did! After that Windowss did not find the Beo 6 anymore!

My questions are:

1 what is the latest version of configuration tools as well as driver for Beo 6.

2 Where can download them?  3 What username and password do I use?

4 will Beo 6 coop with Windows  10 before any newer version is installed as it wos found by connecting the USB cable?

5 I guess I need to restart the Beo 6 by disconnecting and connecting the battery to get it be recognized again!

Thanks Staffan

Beozip
              • Topics Started 2
              • Total Posts 61

please have a look at this old thread ……

Here can you download the latest software

Beo5/ Beo 6 Remote Controller software

good luck

matador
                • Paris France
                • Topics Started 48
                • Total Posts 689

Also it is VERY IMPORTANT to note, the Beo6 does not charge very well when connected to the USB on th PC. Make sure it is fully charged before to connect it to the PC.

I would say this is the major issue with Beo 5/6: powering.
                If your remote battery is fine, which will be rare nowadays, no problem.
                But if it is weak or old, whatever you do will be complicated and useless.
                I own a lot of these remotes and “pretend” to know how to use and program them.
                The problem is just  that their battery management is so mysterious they dont work for more the a couple of seconds.

AFAIK, no answer was given anywhere on that matter.

Sad to say but to me Beo 5/6 are dead.

Stoobie
                  • Topics Started 9
                  • Total Posts 91

I have both Beo5 and Beo6 and once they are prog=rammed they have been working well. I put new batteries in about 18months ago and they seem to be working just fine.

I turn off the WiFi on the Beo6 as I don’t have any compatible B&O equipment. I think that helps with battery life.

It is worth perservering Sataffan, as long as your battery is not almost dead.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Not too long

Please do not use the website at the moment,

We will be back very soon

This will close in 20 seconds