DIY table stand for Beolab 3500…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    matador
      • Paris France
      • Topics Started 48
      • Total Posts 689

Hi guys,

Got two Beolab 3500. Would like two table stands but they are crazily expensive if you ever manage two find one.  Do any of you have any idea for a DIY, or replacement that could work? I’ve made a wood easel stand prototype but I’m not 100% satisfied and before making it in better wood, I’m fishing for ideas.

Thanks.

KolfMAKER
        • The Netherlands
        • Topics Started 36
        • Total Posts 209

Is this the table stand you are looking for?

What is the price when you buy one?

AC2124AE-D199-4A54-9EFB-9CAC2177C409

Mr10Percent
          • Topics Started 8
          • Total Posts 456

Delete

matador
            • Paris France
            • Topics Started 48
            • Total Posts 689

Hi KolfMaker,

Thats the one I would like, Yes.
            I’ve still not seen one for sale around but I was told they’re quite expensive.
            There is a wall stand for sale in local ads and it’s around 60€, that is more that I paid for the two 3500.

That’s when finding bargain B&O stuff dont helps you !    🙂

BTW, stil no luck in fixing the powerlink input, but if the 3500 from your friend is an MCL model, you should try the 5V trick!

Regards.

KolfMAKER
              • The Netherlands
              • Topics Started 36
              • Total Posts 209

Hi Matador,

A wall stand for €69,- sounds like a good deal. The tabel stands that I have seen are around €150,- (pay attention to shipping and import costs).

Other alternatives besides a 2nd-hand original are either a self-built stand, or a 3D printed stand similar to the original.

A 3D printed stand in metal will easily over exceed €150,-. But if you would print one in ABS or PLA and you know someone with a 3D printer, it could be affordable. ABS can after printing be finished with a metal look.

Anyhow, of course you also need a 3D model of the tabel stand. It could be that someone had designed it before, or you need someone to design it.

By the way, I have a 3D printer and I also design 3D models. I could create the BeoLab 3500 table stand if I had a physical example.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Not too long

Please do not use the website at the moment,

We will be back very soon

This will close in 20 seconds