Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoLab DIY Beolab 8000 Wood frets (STLs included).

Viewing 9 posts - 161 through 169 (of 169 total)
  • Author
    matador
      • Paris France

Hi everybody,

The STL files were available to download to everyone free. The change of platform for the forum, I beleive, has broken some links or made unavailable attachments, thats why you can not see the stl files that use to be there.

In the meantime, I’ve seen the clamps I designed, available for sale everywhere even to the point they give the Ikea-like guide I’ve also designed.
      The ownership of the clamps may be questionnable (anybody trying to made his own clamps will inevitably end with that design…) but the instruction diagram is clearly a steal.

All that being said, I just can’t answer each individual request and send the STL’s by mail.
      And this without saying that some request are at least “dry” and sometimes even rude.

So I’ll check with Multicare if the attachent feature is off or if I just need to reupload the files, but until then you all just gonna have to wait or, if you’re in a hurry, buy them to a fellow that did download them for free some month ago.

Sorry if I’m bitter, and sorry you all, nice people, have to undergo the consequences.

M

Multicare
      GOLD Member
        • Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK

So I’ll check with Multicare if the attachment feature is off or if I just need to reupload the files, but until then you all just gonna have to wait or, if you’re in a hurry, buy them to a fellow that did download them for free some month ago.

Files have been added to the original post, some of the unknown filetypes were not added correctly.

matador
          • Paris France

Thank you.

n-time
          BRONZE Member

I found these in my downloads, not sure who is the author. Maybe it will help some of you.

Matadoration: External link removed.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by n-time.
            • This reply was modified 1 month ago by matador. Reason: External link removed
            n-time
            BRONZE Member

Link deleted, see my post below.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by matador. Reason: Link removal
              Multicare
              GOLD Member
                • Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK

I found these in my downloads, not sure who is the author. Maybe it will help some of you. *Edit: I uploaded it to Makerworld.

Hi, thanks for this but please see post 58779, we added the files to the original post.

matador
                  • Paris France

I found these in my downloads, not sure who is the author. Maybe it will help some of you. *Edit: I uploaded it to Makerworld.

Now it’s done but the least would have been to ask permission to do that.

If I’ve decided to make them available to Beoworld only and not on any random STL files platform, its for a good reason: Beoworld gives and you give back to Beoworld.

If you take time to read the full thread you’ll know that those clamps have been stolen again an again and even to be shamelessly put on sales.
                  First it’s a steal and a scam and second, it takes trafic away from Beoworld that needs people to come here for clamps and start a new passion that will feed the forum and then all of us.

Anyway, if you’re sensitive to all of that, please remove your upload. Me as moderator will delete your link since the files are now again available on the first post.

Regards.

yongjiang li
                  BRONZE Member

thanks for the file, perfect result after half day of working Screenshot 2024-09-08 at 12.33.12

yongjiang li
                    BRONZE Member

thanks for the file, perfect result after half day of working Screenshot 2024-09-08 at 12.33.12

Viewing 9 posts - 161 through 169 (of 169 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.