Cover art issue on Beosound 5/Beomaster 5

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoSound Cover art issue on Beosound 5/Beomaster 5

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Paolo
    BRONZE Member
      • Topics Started 4
      • Total Posts 12

Hi, I have a bs5 and BM5. I’ve sucessfully connected it to my pc using beoconnect, but when i try to import songs (WMA) to the hdd of the BM5 the album cover is distorted, and i’ve put a 1000×1000 pr 600×600 image.
      can anyone help?

Paolo
      BRONZE Member
        • Topics Started 4
        • Total Posts 12

Another thing i’am using Windows media player to ripp my cd’s in quality WMA lossless

XavierItzmann
        BRONZE Member
          • Topics Started 22
          • Total Posts 153

On my system, I always use images that are perfectly square.  I may have made an exception or two and imported for instance 500×499 once —maybe twice— only because I was not able to find anything else on the internet.

I add the images to the songs using iTunes (also known as Apple Music).

The representation on the BS5 is always that of a perfect square, using this procedure.

Paolo
          BRONZE Member
            • Topics Started 4
            • Total Posts 12

And how do I do it?

Paolo
            BRONZE Member
              • Topics Started 4
              • Total Posts 12

But the thing is that I can put the image, and it appears on the Beosound 5 screen, put it appears distorted (like in low quality) eaven if I saved a 1000×1000 album cover

XavierItzmann
              BRONZE Member
                • Topics Started 22
                • Total Posts 153

I am not familiar with Windows Media Player.

On iTunes, here is how I do it: once I have extracted the music from the CD and iTunes has completed all of the metadata, I select all the songs in the album and ⌘i (command-I), which is equivalent to the menu item > Song > Get info…

On the dialog window which appears, I select the tab “artwork”.  And then I choose “Add Artwork” and select the square image I have saved somewhere in my disk.

It works perfectly every time.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoSound Cover art issue on Beosound 5/Beomaster 5

• You must be logged in to create new topics.