connectivity

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ingvar
      • Topics Started 2
      • Total Posts 2

Would this setup work:

From I cannel on beosound essence to beolab 14 2.1, then out via one of the two  outputs to  (via splitter) to two beosound 3 speakers. Then from  the second output to two other beosound 3 speakers (with the help of splitter 2). ????  notify please mail if possible  iholtan@me.com

It might be better to purchase  a beolab 2 or 11 to this setup?? I’m a novise, please don’t laugh of my stupidity

the input to my beosound essence is of course iPhone  via bluetooth and a lg oled c1 via optical output and a converter to the rgb input on essence (works excellent)

I’m considering to buy a bolab. 14 2.1 cheap instead of beosound 11, that’s why I ask

and you might ask: what should I do with the two beolab 14 speakers???

Steve at Sounds Heavenly
        • Topics Started 59
        • Total Posts 328

Hi Ingvar,

Yes, this will all work, you can use Powerlink cables and splitters to link as many Beolab speakers as you wish to the Essence – please bear in mind that will only get stereo sound through all speakers.

Beolab 14 subwoofer gives better bass than Beolab 11, so you won’t need the Beolab 11 once the Beolab 14 is connected.  Please click on my sponsor link at the foot of the page if you need any help with cables to get everything connected!

Kind regards, Steve.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Not too long

Please do not use the website at the moment,

We will be back very soon

This will close in 20 seconds