BV9 on the way upstairs

Home Forums General Discussion & Questions BV9 on the way upstairs

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ipe
      • Finland
      • Topics Started 17
      • Total Posts 28

Hi,

I’m planing to “lift” BV9 upstairs. Corridor is too narrow and stairs…….hmmm. Does anyone have experience or has someone put that TV to smaller more lighter pieces? One can of course hire a crane:)

Evan
        • San Francisco
        • Topics Started 11
        • Total Posts 114

The Beovision 9 is in fact extremely easy to disassemble, by far the easiest of all B&O TVs. The heaviest part ist the plasma panel, which ist attached with a few screws and connected to the Beosystem 3 only with a DVI connector and the mains cable. It took me around an hour to disassemble, transport and reassemble the unit within my house. The panel can be carried by one strong person or two guys of average build, as can the housing with speakers and Beosystem 3. I strongly recommend going this route.

Wow – did not expect this as a practical option. Why aren’t more people talking about this? If I had known this, I would have been shopping a BV9 vs what I could move up the stairs at my old flat!

Ipe
          • Finland
          • Topics Started 17
          • Total Posts 28

@Beoaddict

From where did you begin to unscrew? From back or front? I did not find that kind of service manual with exploded view. Just ask because I don’t want to do extra work or any mistakes:)

Ipe
            • Finland
            • Topics Started 17
            • Total Posts 28

@Beoaddict

From where did you begin to unscrew? From back or front? I did not find that kind of service manual with exploded view. Just ask because I don’t want to do extra work or any mistakes:)

YannChris
            BRONZE Member
              • Brittany, France
              • Topics Started 38
              • Total Posts 192

Hi,

As gold member, you have access to the service manuals at the end of this page:

https://www.beoworld.co.uk/manuals_view.asp?pid=738

Regards,

Yann.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.