Home Forums LifeStyle Music & Film B&O in Movies, TV Shows or similar…

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    matador
      • Paris France

Losing Alice…

Very lifelike Beolab 8000 with wrinkled fabric (!) but too close one to each other and of centered with the 6000 in the back or even the video projector. There is also a pair of non B&O speakers, this guy must deal second hand hi-fi!Capture d’écran 2022-06-21 à 16.23.28

Capture d’écran 2022-06-21 à 16.22.54

matador
        • Paris France

German movie “FamilienFest”

Capture d’écran 2022-07-25 à 11.31.37Capture d’écran 2022-07-25 à 11.28.40

Stereomensch
        BRONZE Member
          matador
            • Paris France

The Midwich Cuckoos aka Invasion of the Beosnatchers…

Capture d’écran 2023-01-06 à 14.25.52

Severed_hand_of_skywalker
            BRONZE Member
              • Toronto, Canada

OUCH

National Lampoons Christmas Vacation

etype76
              BRONZE Member

OUCH National Lampoons Christmas Vacation 23

Oh, pity poor Todd and Margo!

matador
                  • Paris France

German film “Das Haus”, where the BLI turns up against his owner…

Capture d’écran 2023-02-05 à 18.11.55Capture d’écran 2023-02-05 à 18.12.17

matador
                    • Paris France

The party.

Capture d’écran 2023-02-05 à 18.06.30

Gaea
                    GOLD Member
                      • Netherlands

Do you remember the Dutch insurance commercial where the main character operated everything in the house with his voice, after coming back from the dentist he can’t open the door with his voice due to the anesthesia , and standing outside in the pouring rain.?. Starring a BS9000 and BL8000

Can’t find it back

matador
                        • Paris France

The whole series…

Gaea
                        GOLD Member
                          • Netherlands

???

So funny!

trackbeo
                          Blocked

Ten-year-old rerun, sorry, but didn’t see this in the archive: “Covert Affairs”, season 4 episode 4, BL8000 in Augie’s apartment:CovertAffairs-S4.E4

(Had to be filmed earlier in 2013, because surely they would have used the BL18 if it were available — released October 30.  Nice “wooden tuning fork” floor lamp, too.)

Then in episode 5 we see something that looks like a BS 9000… except that the whole thing is under glass, not just the loader?!!CovertAffairs-S4.E5-1

And that turntable is not a Beogram — missed opportunity for cool…CovertAffairs-S4.E5-2 though the lucite base underneath the plinth is pretty swish.  (Also continuity mistake, LP label switches from white to red.)

matador
                              • Paris France

Beovox “something” in the very mind-puzzling movie “The Father”.

Capture d’écran 2023-05-17 à 13.01.24

I have had hard time trying to find to what they are connected. Found some hints but not sure:

A Beosystem 5000 behind the table? Maybe…

Capture d’écran 2023-05-17 à 13.02.17

Or perhaps the Beosound Century MK2 seen in the mirror?

Capture d’écran 2023-05-17 à 13.02.24

Because I know it can’t be the Beolit 12 in the kitchen, right?

Capture d’écran 2023-05-17 à 13.01.54

kirin
                              BRONZE Member

That is a great spot in the first picture, I assume these are the Beovox S45 but the (83-86) or the S50?

matador
                                  • Paris France

Ólafur Arnalds – Live from Hafursey, in Iceland for Cercle…

Capture d’écran 2023-07-21 à 09.37.41

trackbeo
                                  Blocked

“Van der Valk” television series (remake), season 3, episode 3 (2 July 2023): Part of the episode is a paralyzed invalid on life support, who supposedly may be able to hear — so of course she must have…

A Beosound 9000 and a CD holder star in this scene, set in a classic VHNWI Amsterdam canal house (alongside their co-star actor Darrell D’Silva):

Beosound 9000 and a CD rack (& actor Darrell D'Silva)

It turns out that the CD holder is lighted!  (oh, and actor Marc Warren too):

the CD rack is lighted! (& actor Marc Warren)

We see one Beolab 8000 hiding behind the hospital equipment for the invalid (actress Esra Abdioglu):

Beolab 8000 hiding behind equipment (& actor Esra Abdioglu)

And the BS9000 gets its own panning action shot!

The Beosound 9000 gets an action shot

Tignum
                                    GOLD Member
                                      • Netherlands

From the B&O website (where you might expect some B&O products :-)), there is something strange going on in the beautiful home of Malene and Nikolaj. https://www.bang-olufsen.com/en/nl/story/sounds-like-home-malene-and-nikolaj. In the video, at the end, the BG4000 is spinning backward! Does it need a fix? Are they trying to find hidden messages? Probably the editor prioritizing aesthetics.

IMG_0066

pepps
                                      GOLD Member
                                        • Kent, UK

In the video, at the end, the BG4000 is spinning backward!  IMG_0066

Are you sure? I looks like it spins forwards through my eyes.
                                        Maybe I need more wine!

Tignum
                                        GOLD Member
                                          • Netherlands

Hi pepps, yep (or it is me!?): when they put on the record, it spins clockwise, but in the last seconds of the video I see the record spin counter clockwise!

Johan

pepps
                                          GOLD Member
                                            • Kent, UK

Hi pepps, yep (or it is me!?): when they put on the record, it spins clockwise, but in the last seconds of the video I see the record spin counter clockwise! Johan

Aha I see now – and no wine required. I hadn’t actually watched the whole film, just the looped trailer. My bad.

You’re so right though. How on earth has that slipped past the editing team (editor?)??! I know B&O like to be quirky but this?! ?

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 67 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.