• Author
    jnathalia
      • Topics Started 1
      • Total Posts 1

I’m using in one villa the following

1x Edge (ethernet)

1x Stage (ethernet)

2x Core (wifi)

There is only one person using the B&O app. Furthermore two kids are using AirPlay and BT. My main source is the Edge. Normally I start with TuneIn radio and I join all devices with multiroom via the B&O app, as the Edge is connected via Ethernet and stable for the internet connection. The Cores aren’t I’v found out.

After a while, an hour or maybe a few hours the devices are all playing except the Edge. As this is the source for the music, I’m sure this is still working. However, the sound completely disappears. Putting it to 100% I can hear the sub is opening, but no sound. Sometimes the sound sounds like 30% if the volume is put to 100%, but this is very rare. Normally it’s completely soundless…

I have the feeling something is disturbing, it could be Airplay, BT, whatever. After I reselect the TuneIn channel, nothing happens but the 3 other devices continue to play. Whatever I do, I cannot re-enable. There are 2 options, unplug the AC or wait until the morning. The strange thing is, in the morning everything is recovered and for a while I can use the Edge as the main source.

If anyone recognise this issue, please help me. Thanks.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Not too long

Please do not use the website at the moment,

We will be back very soon

This will close in 20 seconds