Beovox RL45 vs RL45.2 which one to keep

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoVox Beovox RL45 vs RL45.2 which one to keep

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Madskp
    GOLD Member
      • Denmark
      • Topics Started 35
      • Total Posts 837

Sometimes when buying used B&O you get something extra.

A couple of months ago I was looking for the glasplate for my BM4500 and ended up getting it by taking a non working BM3500, a set of RL45.2 and 5 BL1000 remotes for a very reasonable price.

One of the RL45.2 has a broken strap so looking out for that I found that the cheapest route was to buy a set of RL45 to get an extra strap.

My space for B&O stuff is limited though, so I am no keeping two sets of near identical speakers.

The question is which should I keep.

The fabric on both sets is of course not new anymore, but I would say in fine enough condition for my use.

There does not seem to be any foam rot on the speaker units in any of them.

IMG_9744

The Bass ports in the RL45 also seems ok (they were renovated according to the seller)

IMG_9745

Are there any technical and/or sound wise reason for keeping the on type or the other?

Any insights are welcome

Thanks in advance

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoVox Beovox RL45 vs RL45.2 which one to keep

• You must be logged in to create new topics.