beovox 2200 6213 schema circuit crossovers

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by Jose.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jose
      • Topics Started 1
      • Total Posts 5

Hola, soy de España, estoy buscando el diseño schema circuito del crossovers de las Beovox 2200 type 6213, si alguien lo puede facilitar a mi correo personal estaria muy agradecido.Asimismo informacion de  las posibles mejoras realizadas.

traductor web

Hi, I’m from Spain, I’m looking for the circuit schema design of the Beovox 2200 type 6213 crossovers, if someone can send it to my personal email I’d be very grateful. Also information on the possible improvements made.

donaire1960@hotmail.com

Jose
        • Topics Started 1
        • Total Posts 5

And another question.

I am making a change of tweeters in the Beovox 2200 boxes, Celestion 5″ woofer and I want to change for more modern tweeters from Philips ad0160, Audax, Seas,. Has any DIY hobbyist made these changes and modified or used crossovers to adjust to the new tweeters and their performance, ????

Jose
          • Topics Started 1
          • Total Posts 5

beovox ht 2200 6213

Jose
            • Topics Started 1
            • Total Posts 5

Hello again , I just want to modify the tweeters, the Celestion 4 ohm impedance, it’s a great speaker with 5″ woofer, equivalent to the Kef B110 sp1228 woofer, from the LS3/5A. The change of the Peerles tweeter of 4 ohms impedance, for other more modern and less directive dome tweeters, some of the philips ad0160, seas h107, audax models would be of another impedance value 6-8 ohms and cut equally between 2000hz and 5000hz , if the performance in dB is much higher, attenuate them with a two-resistor L-pad. I have found a circuit that may be from the Beovox 2200 6213 but it is not sure. Help for the modification. If anyone can help, it’s appreciated.IMG_20220423_124230

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Not too long

Please do not use the website at the moment,

We will be back very soon

This will close in 20 seconds