Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Beovison 11 – 404 not found error

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoVision Beovison 11 – 404 not found error

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    splud
    BRONZE Member
      • Topics Started 4
      • Total Posts 36

Hi Guys, As below, this error msg just started yesterday on normal terrestrial TV, does anyone know how to disable it?

Thanks

Tristan

Beovision 11

Hiort
      BRONZE Member
        • Topics Started 15
        • Total Posts 145

Does it appear when you use the builtin tuner, “on top” of the TV program you watch? It looks as a message from a web service,

Doubt it has anything to do with the BV11 itself.

jldmelb
        BRONZE Member
          • Topics Started 0
          • Total Posts 2

I’m getting the same on my Avant, and I know of someone getting it on their V1 and their Avant. Seems to be a universal issue

jldmelb
          BRONZE Member
            • Topics Started 0
            • Total Posts 2

It seems to be an issue with the built in Freeview option in the tuner. Instead of the bar coming accross to select Red for catchup tv or green for Freeview I’m getting the 404 message. It’s overlaid over the program.

I’m guessing a software issue?

splud
            BRONZE Member
              • Topics Started 4
              • Total Posts 36

It could be that its looking for info on the program currently showing, ie. teletext? But it cant find it. It doesn’t happen on all channels. I’ll dig into the freeview options later and see what is there?

andy_js
              BRONZE Member
                • Topics Started 4
                • Total Posts 26

B&O will probably need to do a software update to fix this – but they are pretty useless when it comes to updating the software of their products in general – and even worse for older products.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoVision Beovison 11 – 404 not found error

• You must be logged in to create new topics.