Beovision Avant 75 screen issue

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoVision Beovision Avant 75 screen issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    355f
    BRONZE Member
      • Topics Started 16
      • Total Posts 50

Seeems like the video engine problem to me, had it several time when i had the avant.

1200 fix

GeertJ
      BRONZE Member
        • Topics Started 1
        • Total Posts 2

Thank You for your help. 1200€ of £?

GeertJ
        BRONZE Member
          • Topics Started 1
          • Total Posts 2

Good afternoon, this is my first posting on the Beoworld forum. Can anyone help me with the problem I am having on my TV screen ? My B&O Avant 75 is from the first generation and is from 3/2016.serial number: 26206147. I have vertical lines of +/- 10 cm on my screen and especially in dark pictures they are visible. It seems like the colors are not synchronised. Is the LCD screen broken ? burned ? worn out ? Thank You for Your feedback

355f
          BRONZE Member
            • Topics Started 16
            • Total Posts 50

B&O had many troubles with the video engine, originally the price was £1200 fitted, then the price of the exchange board dropped to £750 plus fitting , as so many were going faulty, they seem to last for about 4 years, although my replacement lasted 14 months.

Maybe its more of a problem with the 55 as the chassis is more compact and greater heat issues, which seem to cause the problem.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoVision Beovision Avant 75 screen issue

• You must be logged in to create new topics.