Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoVision Beovision 14 android issue

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    cprelise
    BRONZE Member

Beovision 14 android issue

I read about there was a lot of software/android issue with Beovision 14 other android version tv. Was the issue ever fixed before B&O abandoned the TV I tried back in time BeoSound Moment and experinced that B&O just was running away from the problems and shutdown the production of the product so wonder if this is the same story with the TV

kuyttendaele
      FOUNDER Member

BV14 user here… When the BV14 was released in 2016 is was a software disaster. But after a number of software updates mine has been working perfectly fro the last couple of years. From memory I think that the last software update was released end 2019.

cprelise
        BRONZE Member

Thanks Kuyttendaele 🙂

Do you know if the included all HBOmax, Netflix & AmazonPrime in there app list ?

kuyttendaele
          FOUNDER Member

I don’t use the built in apps… I use an Apple TV. (which you can perfectly controle with the BeoRemoteOne BT)

Karel.

cprelise
            BRONZE Member

Thanks Karel

You are very helpful 🙂

Any change you know if the Arris BCX525e set-top box is in the the PUC list ?

B&O is holding their card very close to the body :-/

Mickey
              BRONZE Member

Hello,

I’m considering buying a BV14 from an old lady that went to retiring home, 2nd hand. She bought it in december 2018. What android version should this have? I think she never updated it so…

I’d like to propose the seller (her son) that I spend some time testing the android …

• Spotify works?
                • browser works?
                • youtube?
                • Check the software version.
                • built-in Chromecast working?

Any other things I should check ? Should I bring the latest lollypop on a USB drive?

Thanks for your help!

kuyttendaele
                FOUNDER Member

Last update was Sept ’19, version QM153E.0.8.2.015

Spotify & Youtube work. Netflix doesn’t; don’t know about the rest.
                  However… Attach an AppleTV 4K. Much easier, fully integrates with PUC  and future proof.

Karel.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.