Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoVision Beovision 11 55

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ckbrookes
    BRONZE Member

Hi All

has anyone attempted to replace the led panel on a Beovision 11 55

col

jvezina
      GOLD Member

There is a service manual for the Beovision 11-55 in the technical section of Beoworld that explains how to disassemble the set. The B&O service procedure is to replace the entire LCD panel if the LED strips are defective.

Good luck,

Jean

Ckbrookes
        BRONZE Member

Hi Jean

yeah I have a few vertical lines, I have looked at the service manual it looks doable, but do we know make and model of the panel?

kind regards

col

jvezina
          GOLD Member

Vertical lines ? Then it is not the backlight system . It may be the video engine or the T-Con board. The service manual has fault finding flowcharts.

But, can B&O service the set ? If spare parts are still available, then it is the solution, although possibly expensive.

Good luck,

Jean

Hiort
            BRONZE Member

Its a Samsung panel and as far as I have heard there is no panels available as spares.

I guess these panels where bespoke when it comes to the fittings and built on spec by B&O.

Removing the panel is not that complicated though…

ahendra
              BRONZE Member

Hi All,

I am trying to replace the black bezel with a Chrome variant that comes from a broken panel.  Possible?  I understand a new panel comes with bezel. Would anyone care to share the service manual. Thanks All in advance.

Angus

Hiort
                BRONZE Member

You can access service manual if you become paying member on this site.

The bezel is fixed to the glass, if that is what you mean, so you swap the whole thing if you want another bezel.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.