Beovision 10- PC HDMI Connection

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoVision Beovision 10- PC HDMI Connection

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Bax24
    BRONZE Member
      • Topics Started 1
      • Total Posts 1

Hi everyone,

I have bought a Beovision 10 from the hotel I work in.

I want to connect my laptop via HDMI to use it to show streaming services etc.

I however cannot get it to work, the laptop recognises that it is connected to something but I cannot get it to show anything or play anything from the built in speaker.

Also due to it coming from a hotel, I’m not sure if the remote I have is standard and whether this is causing additional problems

Please help 🙂

Millemissen
      BRONZE Member
        • Flensborg————Danmark
        • Topics Started 21
        • Total Posts 1,045

Hi Bax24

Congrats on ‘your new’ tv.

It is definitely a hotel version of the BV10.
        This means that it has a modified sw – if and how this can be changed to the regular sw, I will let others advice on….just wait and watch if other users here can comment.

Meanwhile you can try, if you can access the main menu of the tv (use the Menu button for that) – let us know if and how that looks on the screen!

Generally you must – with a BV – assign the (HDMI) input, that you are using, to a specific source button on the remote in the settings menu for easy access.
        However this might be impossible with the remote that you have.
        If you can get hold on another regular remote version – either a Beoremote One or (even better) one of the newer Beo4 versions – it might be easier to do.
        In any case – if the sw can be changed – you will need one of those.

N.B.
        Do not sell or throw away the one you already have, it might be a collectors item.

You can find the guides for the regular/original versions of the BV10 here

MM

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoVision Beovision 10- PC HDMI Connection

• You must be logged in to create new topics.