Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoTime Beotime battery access

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Catchm
    BRONZE Member

I have a Beotime and found Steve’s video on YouTube very helpful. Unfortunately I can’t get access to the battery section. The outer cap I have removed and then there is an inner plastic cap which seems stuck. Any suggestions welcome

billbriscoe
      GOLD Member

That’s the plastic battery tray that holds the 3 batteries.  If you turn the Bedtime upside down and tap it against your hand it should slide down, a few more gentle taps on the side and you should be able to remove it.

Catchm
        BRONZE Member

Thanks billbriscoe, I given it some gentle (and not so gentle taps!) and it seems stuck. Much appreciate the feedback

lausvi
          BRONZE Member
            • Helsinki - Finland

It should slide out, but if there is any battery leakage, it will make it stuck. Try pulling it with a small pick (under the edge of the tray) and hopefully it will come out with little persuation.

Catchm
            BRONZE Member

Thank you lausvi. I will give it a go

Valve1
              GOLD Member

The battery tray is a very “snug” fit. I find when reloading the tray that it can resist it but by rotating a little and reloading it slides in.

I would not tap it against any thing hard. Perhaps try putting it in a warm place (not hot) for a few hours would help.

Catchm
                BRONZE Member

Thank you all. Success. A bit of gentle heat (thank you Valve 1) and gentle manoeuvring did the trick.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.