Beosound Ouverture Rhythmic Static Buzz/Beep

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoSound Beosound Ouverture Rhythmic Static Buzz/Beep

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    JAubrey
    BRONZE Member
      • Topics Started 1
      • Total Posts 1

Hello there,

I have a Beosound Ouverture which has a number of issues (door mechanism, CD reading etc) which I am considering fixing. However, before I do, I wanted to check if its recently developed major issue, whereby sound is distorted and there is a regular, rhythmic static buzz/beep, is even possible to overcome. I would appreciate any opinions.

The major issue has arisen only in the past 6 months. When playing audio through Aux input, I could no longer hear anything. After turning up the volume on the Beosound’s control pad, I began to hear very faint audio. I also could now hear a rhythmic static beeping sound which has the following pattern: 7 quick beeps followed by a silence roughly the length of 6 beeps. This repeats endlessly over the very faint, distorted music.

It is not to do with the Aux cable since the static beeping continues when the Aux cable is disconnected from the beosound. Furthermore, when I switch the input to Tape, the static beeping also continues.

About a year and a half ago I moved to a very hot, humid climate. The system worked fine for about a year after moving.

Happy to clarify any further details of the situation.

Any assistance is much appreciated, cheers!

Hcass
      BRONZE Member
        • Topics Started 0
        • Total Posts 1

I am having the same issue with the beeping regardless of the source or output

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoSound Beosound Ouverture Rhythmic Static Buzz/Beep

• You must be logged in to create new topics.