Beosound Level

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoSound Beosound Level

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jk1002
    BRONZE Member
      • Topics Started 1
      • Total Posts 1

So I was eying the Beosound Level for a while but held back since it would not integrate with my Essence pending Software upgrade.

I lost a bit track but the US site is still talking about pairing with chromecast and airplay.  Did that rumored update nor materialize?

Other question I have, I would want the google less version, Is pairing 2 in Stereo working nowadays, specifically with Spotify Connect?

Best

JK

Csaba
      BRONZE Member
        • Topics Started 4
        • Total Posts 18

Hi JK,

I’ve tried to link in YouTube links that the forum didn’t allow to post here.

The Level now supports:

– Spotify Connect

– stereo-pairing using the native B&O app (note that you need two of the same version, so either two Levels with Google Assistant or two without)

– Beolink Multiroom using the native B&O app, so you can now connect to your other B&O devices that are pre-Mozart and Beolink-enabled.

My two non-GA Balances that I have work flawlessly both in multiroom and stereo  (as you probably know the Balance like the Level uses the Mozart platform).

Csaba
        BRONZE Member
          • Topics Started 4
          • Total Posts 18

Hi JK,

I myself have two Balances which use the same Mozart platform as the Level and while I don’t use Spotify a few months ago B&O released a big Spotify Connect update so I think it should be supported on the Level now. I’d say it should work in stereo even if the B&O website doesn’t mention it specifically here other than that the Level supports Spotify Connect:

https://support.bang-olufsen.com/hc/en-us/articles/4418029319825-Does-Beosound-Level-support-Spotify-Connect-

John from B&O Manchester gave an update on the latest way to stereo-pair Mozart products here so that I know from my Balance works with the Level:

B&O Manchester also sums up the other recent big software update that enables Beolink multiroom as well:

So I think it is very likely that you can now do all those things.

Anybody that can confirm?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.