BeoSound Balance new color

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Beozip
      • Topics Started 2
      • Total Posts 61

Yesterday I have found in a secret dealer room a new BS Balance in natural silver.

BeoSound Balance natural silver aaBeoSound Balance natural silver aBeoSound Balance natural silver ab

Frederik
        • Topics Started 2
        • Total Posts 11

They are harmonising the colour schemes of the BeoSound, BeoLab and BeoVision lines with silver, gold and anthracite. Likely because the Theatre will allow better integration of the products (e.g. BeoLab front with Balance rear).

Personally, whatever the finish, I still find the Balance design uninspiring compared to products like the BeoSound 2 or A9.

Sia43
          • Topics Started 14
          • Total Posts 89

I had a dilemma about a month ago, purchasing new Beoosunds to pair. Although the BS-Balance has a more powerful sound, I ended up buying a pair of BS levels due to their form factor. Balance looks a bit strange, and although the lower half looks interesting, the upper half looks unfinished (or un-balanced, … ironically). Maybe it would have looked better if the top could be rounded up like the bottom of BL-28s. Regardless of the looks, the new colour is, in my opinion, not a very good one, probably worse than any other version of the speaker.

Sandyb
            • Topics Started 1
            • Total Posts 293

Agreed, that colour scheme is pretty dull to my eyes.

Pretty sure a nice combination can be found with that aluminium base.

But silver / silver as in the picture is not good.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Not too long

Please do not use the website at the moment,

We will be back very soon

This will close in 20 seconds