Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

BeoSound 3200 CD & Slide Doors

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoSound BeoSound 3200 CD & Slide Doors

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ralph
    BRONZE Member
      • BA
      • Topics Started 2
      • Total Posts 2

Beosound 3200

English
      Please open the slide doors of the BeoSound 3200 and when they close they make a strange noise like three claps and the lights on both sides of the CD player stay on; It also seems that it lacks a little more to join both doors when closing, finally I must turn it off by unplugging it, and plug it back in, there those two lights go out on both sides of the computer’s CD player. How can this issue be resolved and that they remain as good as before?

Where could I get glass doors and a CD player to replace in a Beosound 3200?

Where can I get the display and crank rubber of a Beocom 2?

Saludos Best Regards

Español
      Por favor las puertas del BeoSound 3200 abren y al cerrarse hacen como un ruido raro tres claps y queda encendido las luces de ambos costado del CD equipo; ademas pareciera le falta un poquito mas para juntarse ambas puertas al cerrarse, finalmente debo apagarlo desenchufandolo, y volver a enchufarlo ahi se apaga esas dos luces ambos lados de la lectora del CD del equipo. ¿Como se puede solucionmar este tema y que queden bien como antes?

¿Donde se podria conseguir las puertas de vidrios y una lectora de CD para reemplazar en un Beosound 3200?

¿Donde se puede conseguir el display y la goma manibela de un Beocom 2?.Beosound 3200

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoSound BeoSound 3200 CD & Slide Doors

• You must be logged in to create new topics.