BeoRemote One for Beo4 products

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jakes
      • Topics Started 5
      • Total Posts 11

Hello members, seeking your assistance for what is an exasperating development. Some context – My set up consists of a Beovision 4 TV, Beosystem 3, Beosound 9000, Lab 5s, Lab3s, Beosystem 10 (centre speaker) and a SIM2 Project with Stewart Screen. I used to use the BEO4 remote and recently (a couple of years ago) bought a BeoRemote One which was set up for me to use with my BEO4 products. It stopped working today. I changed the batteries. It is totally confusing to me how to set up a BeoRemote one for Beo4 products .. The “my buttons” were used to control my Apple TV (Top Left button), OPPO Blue Ray player (Bottom Left Button) MUSIC had two choices – Beosound CD for CD and Radio for radio.  When I press Apple TV (Top Left My Button) teh display shows Apple TV with two square links icon next to it. Nothing happens. My Beo4 continues to work.  Can someone unlock the mystery here please. Thanks

Mr10Percent
        • Topics Started 8
        • Total Posts 456

sounds like you have switched out of Beo4/IR mode in the “products”  and moved back into BT mode.

Jakes
          • Topics Started 5
          • Total Posts 11

thank you. Yes that seems to be the case.  I just got on to the new 24/7 B&O Customer care who were unable to assist and unfortunately I factory reset out of frustration…

How do I set it back into IR mode ? Please. and then re set up all my beo4 products  including the “my buttons”

Mr10Percent
            • Topics Started 8
            • Total Posts 456

Hi,

There are 3 BeoRemote One Remotes. 1. Netflix/Amazon, 2. Rel 1405 and 3 Rel 1605. you can tell which is which by the Mybuttons arrangement.

Try here:- https://support.bang-olufsen.com/hc/en-us/articles/360041740991

Online searches will also reveal pdf manuals for the 3 models above.

Jakes
              • Topics Started 5
              • Total Posts 11

Thank You Mr10%.

I have accessed all the manuals and spent nearly 3 hours trying to figure it out. I failed.

At a complete loss … may have to take it in to a retail outlet. They have closed most of these in Melbourne and only one outlet now available. From my past experience the staff are not at al au-fait with the older products … In fact when I took in my Beo5 a year or so ago for new batteries the young lady said to me .. “we only service B&O products”. she had no idea that the Beo5 was indeed one. ??

Mr10Percent
                • Topics Started 8
                • Total Posts 456

Hi again,

Its difficult for me to advise correctly as I dont run ant Beo4 comparable equipment anymore – especially with the BR1.

However, try:-

List>>Setting>>Advance>>Products>>Beo4 Video or Beo4 Audio.

Then use your mybuttons to quickly lock your mode??

Jakes
                  • Topics Started 5
                  • Total Posts 11

Thank you Mr. 10%. I will try that. Much appreciated.

petermc
                    • Topics Started 2
                    • Total Posts 13

Give Rob or Jonathan at call at Premium Sound at St Kilda Road. They’re authorised dealers and they know their stuff – especially the ‘older’ gear.

They’ll be able to help you out

Peter

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Not too long

Please do not use the website at the moment,

We will be back very soon

This will close in 20 seconds