Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoRemote Beoremote one – faulty?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    splud
    BRONZE Member

It suddenly stopped talking to the Theatre, I then did a factory reset and now it will not pair to the Theatre again. I have followed all the instructions. The only thing I haven’t done is a factory reset on the theatre as I just got all the settings sorted, I wish it had a “upload settings” function so that you don’t have to start again.

Is there any thing else the remote can pair with for me to test? ie phone?

trackbeo
      Blocked
        Carolpa
        BRONZE Member

It suddenly stopped talking to the Theatre, I then did a factory reset and now it will not pair to the Theatre again. I have followed all the instructions. The only thing I haven’t done is a factory reset on the theatre as I just got all the settings sorted, I wish it had a “upload settings” function so that you don’t have to start again. Is there any thing else the remote can pair with for me to test? ie phone?

did you already “un-pair” the Beoremote One in the settings of the Theatre? and restart from there again?

splud
          BRONZE Member

No, as the remote just stopped and didn’t think to unpair using the Theatre app.

I have to re-do wires anyway soon, so I’ll do another reset over the weekend on the Theatre and let you guys know how it goes?

splud
            BRONZE Member

Ha, the pairing with the phone worked straight away, guess its not faulty then! Here goes the factory reset on the Theatre again……

NQVHNWI
              FOUNDER Member

I have commented on the main Theatre thread that there is an issue in comms beteew the BR1, BeoApp and theatre. Too many configurations of the TV/Music Lists in the app crash the BR1 and the BR remote no longer updates.  Configure a PUC with the source active (or the 2nd PUC), causes a lock-up.

Hard reset of Theatre seems the only way for now. Reset of the BR does not work, not a soft reboot of the theatre.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.