Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Beoremote 1 for multiroom IR/BT mix?

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoRemote Beoremote 1 for multiroom IR/BT mix?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    beopaul
    BRONZE Member
      • Topics Started 4
      • Total Posts 6

Hi all,

Finally got a new house, and have combined a mix of old & new products successfully into multiroom, controlled by the iPhone B&O app:

• Two Beoplay V1
      • Beoplay M5
      • Beoplay M3

Currently use the B&O app, and two Beo4 remotes with nav button for the TVs (and use of the Join button). but I’d like to get away from the app for day-to-day operation and use a Beoremote One (BR1) instead, and am wondering how smoothly this works.

Let’s say I want to sit down in from of the V1 TV (an IR-only device) and fire up and listen to a particular B&O Radio station, likely off my M5. Could I do this all strictly from the BR1, and how cumbersome would it be? I’m guessing it’d go something like this:

1. Select the M5 on the remote, then scroll to a “favorite”d source,
      2. Select the TV on the remote, then select “join” under the List button.

Would it be that simple? Thanks for any thoughts on this!

— beopaul

Millemissen
      BRONZE Member
        • Flensborg————Danmark
        • Topics Started 21
        • Total Posts 1,038

Why not just use the built-in Netradio of the V1’s?
        You can map that to the Radio button on the Beo4/navi’s and even choose a station by the number buttons (1-9).

For the M3/5 get a BROne/bt and use that there.
        if somethings play there, just use the Join function on the Beo4’s for the V1’s….you can move that to the first place in the List for easy access.

In my experience it is cumbersome to have to switch all the time between ir and bt products on the BROne/bt for daily use.

MM

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoRemote Beoremote 1 for multiroom IR/BT mix?

• You must be logged in to create new topics.