Beoplay A9 keeps diconnecting

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hey everyone!

Happy New Year!

For a few weeks now, my Beoplay A9 (MkII) keeps disconnecting daily. The A9 appears as unreachable in the B&O app, and I have to take the plug out and force a restart in order for it to show up again. Sometmes this even happens while playing music, in which case the speaker is again unresponsive and I cannot turn it off even from the touch controls (I still have to plug it out). I tried Googling about this issue and searching the forums but nothing came up.

I believe that a new firmware was released recently and I thought that perhpas this might be causing the issue? Has anyone experienced something similar?

It is definitely not a WiFi issue, as the reception is quite good and stable (I have a 200Mbps FTTH connection, and everthing else works fine) and I don’t experience the same issue with a BS Stage nor a BeoSound 2 that are located further away from the router. I have also tried both the 5Ghz connection (which I normally use) and the 2.4Ghz, but the issue persisted regardless…

Any ideas on what might be causing this and/or what I could try to fix this issue?

Many thanks in advance!

Harry

edit: just saw that the post count was reset in the new forum. I’m an old member so I hope it’s ok if I post a new topic…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.