Beomaster 8000 Beogram 8000 Colour

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    spassmaker
      • Topics Started 19
      • Total Posts 115

Hi derar Members

I already asked in the general Forum but got no answer, so I try here again:

I’ve got a Beogram 8000 for Restauration, sadly there’s a deeper scratch in the control panel which is not, as Beolover would say, “beolovely”  ,
      My question is what color should fit most or next to the kind of black / dark brown of the control panel.
      Maybe someone got a close RAL number for this colour.
      Thanks for reply.
      Kind regards
      Christian

Mark-sf
        • Topics Started 0
        • Total Posts 258

You may have not gotten an answer earlier because your question is confusing since the Beogram 8000 control panel is made of plastic so scratches do not reveal a different color. I know of no way to fill in and blend this that will not make it visually worse due to the matte finish.

spassmaker
          • Topics Started 19
          • Total Posts 115

Hi Mark

Thanks a lot for your suggestion.

Sure you’re right the Beogram panel is made of plastic. For my eyes it’s the same plastic of what the housing of the Beogram is made.

But as I see there is a diffenet colour on the control panel which , for me and my eyes, seems as a sprayed coating, same as on the Beomaster 6000 and 8000 panels wich are made of aluminium and coated with the same colour.

Maybe I go to a paintshop and ask for different colour charts and decide which comes next to the B&O colour.

Kind regards

Christian

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Not too long

Please do not use the website at the moment,

We will be back very soon

This will close in 20 seconds