Beomaster 7000 FM Offset

Home Forums The Workbench Beomaster 7000 FM Offset

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    filip_kbh
    BRONZE Member
      • Copenhagen
      • Topics Started 21
      • Total Posts 154

Hi,

I finally got my Beomaster 7000 back from repair. One thing that was not fixed (and it was my own fault as I changed the backup battery) is the FM offset. In the manual it says to shortcut 4TP1 two times but I am uncertain where it is. The picture in the Service Manual for BM7000 looks like this:

Skærmbillede 2023-08-10 kl. 17.29.43

Do I need to unmount the board and remove the shield to get to the test point?
      Skærmbillede 2023-08-10 kl. 17.21.29

Also, perhaps connected with the above, I do not get an RDS reading on my Beolink 7000 anymore. Or do you think this is a separate issue? It used to work.

filip_kbh
      BRONZE Member
        • Copenhagen
        • Topics Started 21
        • Total Posts 154

Looking further in the Service manual, it says to carry out functions 16 and 7 in test mode which I have not done. Could that be the reason for RDS not working?

silhillsaudio
        BRONZE Member
          • Topics Started 0
          • Total Posts 2

Hello filip_kbh,

Thank you for your posting! I am having the same FM offset issue with my BM7000 after the backup battery change. I plan to follow the instructions you outlined.

Also, where can I find a Beomaster 7000 service manual PDF file? I have searched all of the usual web sources but can only find a schematic drawing. I do have a Beomaster 6500 and a copy of its service manual but the tuner board appears to be different.

I appreciate any advice that you can pass along.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums The Workbench Beomaster 7000 FM Offset

• You must be logged in to create new topics.