BEOMASTER 5000/5500/6500/7000

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Home Forums BeoWorld around the world! Français BEOMASTER 5000/5500/6500/7000

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    PIERRE206
    BRONZE Member
      • Topics Started 5
      • Total Posts 9

Bonjour,

Après avoir investi dans un beosounnd moment, des beolab 6000 et un beosound A9, j’aimerai continuer à explorer la marque à travers d’autres produits.

Je m’intéresse particulièrement au beomaster composé de plusieurs éléments (ampli, cd, K7 et vinyle). Avant de me lancer dans des recherches, je voulais connaitre les différences entre les différentes séries : 5000/5500/6500/7000 ?

Y a t’il une série à favoriser ou à l’inverse une autre à écarter d’office ? Quelle est la plus performante ? quelle est la plus fragile ?

Avec quelles enceintes il est préférable d’associer ce système ? mes beolab 6000 seront elles à la hauteur ?

Pour terminer, je regardais également les tv. Je n’ai pas les moyens d’acheter les modèles récents et m’intéresse plutôt à deux modèles : beovision 11 ou avant. Que pensez-vous de ces séries ? tous conseils seront les bienvenus.

Merci

pepps
      GOLD Member
        • Kent, UK
        • Topics Started 21
        • Total Posts 145

Hello,

There is an overview of each of these Beosystems under the ‘products’ menu at the Beoworld homepage.
        The 5000 series is the oldest and uses a different style of IR coding – it cannot be controlled by Beolink 1000 or Beo4, for example.
        The 7000 is the newest and has RDS in the tuner section along with 2-way communication when paired with Beolink 7000.
        My personal favourite is the 6000 series – I prefer the polished finish over that of the 5500 series. The 7000 series remains out of my price range as it is often thought of as the last of its kind and therefore the most refined.

Hope this helps you choose your favourite.

Julian

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums BeoWorld around the world! Français BEOMASTER 5000/5500/6500/7000

• You must be logged in to create new topics.