Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Beomaster 3500 problem

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoMaster Beomaster 3500 problem

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    kronzilla
    BRONZE Member
      • Topics Started 23
      • Total Posts 92

Hello, i have refurbished a Beomaster 3500, Cleaned inside, glass plate re-attached, replaced the battery with a holder and a new battery. When i powerit up everything works, with the remote but touch does not work on aux tp1 and tp2.

It does not work put it in test mode ( like in the servicemanual for bm4500)

What can i do? Removed the glassplate and when i touch one of these 3 nothing happens, but when u touch something else, response. Everything works with beo4 and beolink 1000. Sw is 1.1, a newer bersion because on the touch pcnb is an additional ir receiver and extra 2 connectors connected from the ir receiver beneath. When i try to put the 3500 in test mode nothing happens…

Hope somebody can find a solution.

kronzilla
      BRONZE Member
        • Topics Started 23
        • Total Posts 92

little update, I did test the CPU module in a perfect working bm3500. Works perfectly. Then I connected the ir receiver and the touch panel from the bad responding bm and same problem. The touch panel is newer, with an additional ir module facing upwards, and 2 extra wires and connectors from the ir receiver board. So what can I do to fix that problem? As I said, works with remote. Same problem without glass plate. So no response from sound, aux,  tape 1, tape 2,

What does work: Mute, volume up down, phono cd radio and go on.

Anybody suggestions?

Thank you in advance

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoMaster Beomaster 3500 problem

• You must be logged in to create new topics.