Beolit 23/24?

Home Forums General Discussion & Questions Beolit 23/24?

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    JimmyKool
      • Topics Started 1
      • Total Posts 1

Hello, I own a beolit 17, however, the battery has worn out almost completely, which only allows for 1-2 hours of playtime. This led me to the conclusion that I wanted to upgrade, but i do not like the sound of the beosound a5 at all. Since the beolit series have gotten a refresh every second or third year since 2012 (2012, 2015, 2017, 2020) do you reckon they will release an upgrade to the lineup next year, since 2023 is almost over haha.

The dilemma is; I am considering just buying the beolit 20 on black friday which usually results in a 30-40% discount. Should i wait for a possible beolit 24 release or just buy the beolit 20 on black friday?

Millemissen
      BRONZE Member
        • Flensborg/Danmark
        • Topics Started 27
        • Total Posts 806

I can not image that – after the release of the Beoplay A5 – there will be any more versions of the Beolits.

If a Beolit 20 offers what you need (Bluetooth based playback), go for it…..especially if you can get a good deal on it.

Otherweise start thinking about the A5.

MM

matteventu
          • Topics Started 0
          • Total Posts 56

Not coming anytime soon, or it would have leaked in the app with Beolab 8, the new Cisco earbuds and the XX-XX (won’t mention the name to not get my post removed).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Not too long

Please do not use the website at the moment,

We will be back very soon

This will close in 20 seconds