BeoLink NL/ML converters offline

Home Forums General Discussion & Questions BeoLink NL/ML converters offline

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    lawrencejmcook
      • Topics Started 1
      • Total Posts 7

This morning all three of my BeoLink NL/ML converters – each in a different room and with separate power and Ethernet connections – are offline. I can’t even open the webpage to reach them. They were working fine earlier this week.

Has anyone else experienced the same?

Carolpa
      BRONZE Member
        • Topics Started 9
        • Total Posts 197

This morning all three of my BeoLink NL/ML converters – each in a different room and with separate power and Ethernet connections – are offline. I can’t even open the webpage to reach them. They were working fine earlier this week. Has anyone else experienced the same?

Several BLC’s are ONLINE and reachable.

advice: I would restart the router.

lawrencejmcook
          • Topics Started 1
          • Total Posts 7

Thank you, Carolpa.

Restarting the router had no effect (still no webpage), but restarting the BL NL/ML boxes did the trick.

As a person working in IT, simply rebooting a device SHOULD BE the method of last resort.  It means that one has no idea what went wrong, and you’re clutching at straws.

As a realist, rebooting should be the first resort, because it so often GETS AROUND (does not resolve) the root cause issue. (Sigh)

I looked at the logs: nothing.  Wiped clean on one, and nothing between 10Oct and today on the other.  And I know I used the latter one earlier this week.

Thanks for taking the time to reply, Carolpa.  To me, your posts on BL NL/ML are the reference user guide for the device.  Enjoy the remainder of the weekend.

Lawrence

Carolpa
          BRONZE Member
            • Topics Started 9
            • Total Posts 197

To me, your posts on BL NL/ML are the reference user guide for the device. Enjoy the remainder of the weekend. Lawrence

thx, much appreciated

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.