Beolink 7000 stand power adaptor

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jameswmunson
      • Topics Started 4
      • Total Posts 5

Hi All – Im probably asking a question thats been asked before but i couldn’t see anything with searching. Ive finally found a beolink 7000 stand but it didn’t come with the power adaptor so it wont charge on the stand –  i know those are like hens teeth but does any one know if theres a modern solution to power it? Ive tried a bog standard 9v adaptor but no joy? ive attcahed the images i have from someone who has one… im not sure if its a polarity thing? Thanks in advance! James

lausvi
        • Helsinki - Finland
        • Topics Started 0
        • Total Posts 9

Hi – and welcome to Beoworld!

The bog standard 9V adaptor should work. I’ve heard 9V 2A been recommended (the original as pictured, appears to be rated at 500mA). The plug should be center positive, and physically it should be slim as otherwise it won’t fit into the crevice.

I believe there was no circuitry inside the stand, so you should be able to verify if the 9V is going to the contacts on the top of the stand.

jameswmunson
          • Topics Started 4
          • Total Posts 5

Hi lausvi thanks for getting back to me! I did search for ages to find a 500mA but if a 2a will be ok I will try one – I don’t want to fry the remote when plugged in! Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Not too long

Please do not use the website at the moment,

We will be back very soon

This will close in 20 seconds