Beolab 28 – small crackling sound

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoLab Beolab 28 – small crackling sound

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    martin01
    BRONZE Member
      • Topics Started 2
      • Total Posts 3

Hi,

I have my Beolab 28 fully wired with ethernetcabel. I discovered a week ago that there is small unfrequent crackling sound in the seconday Lab 28 when playing music directly from the speakers (Deezer).

I have tried to change the secondary speaker to the other speaker and then small crackling sound sounds in the other speaker. So i dont think there is something wrong with one of the speakers.  I have done factory reset but it does not help.

When I play music from my BV Theatre to the labs 28 with connected powerlink cables there is  NO sound problems at all. I think the newest software made this small crackling unfrequent sound in secondary speaker when playing music directly from the speaker. I think the fault is in the pairing software in the speakers.

If you play som calm music that is recorded at low soundlevel and you put your ear to the secondary speaketr you will hear the small cracks. The frequence of the cracks is between every 10 seconds to minutes.

Does anyone experience this problem?

Best Regards

Martin

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoLab Beolab 28 – small crackling sound

• You must be logged in to create new topics.