Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

BEOLAB 14 PROBLEM

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoLab BEOLAB 14 PROBLEM

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Nick-eros
    BRONZE Member
      • Topics Started 1
      • Total Posts 2

Hello everyone, i have a beolab 14 thats not used for years. i tried to hook up the other day but its not working. i dont know if the subwoofer powers up because there is no light indicator. i tried the satellites on my non B&O  receiver and they work fine. i am trying to disassemble the subwoofer to check the inside, remove all the bolts below and a long bolt on the top, but still i cant take out the the shell or casing. any idea how to disassemble? thanks

Mark
      BRONZE Member
        • Topics Started 5
        • Total Posts 134

I had two Beolab 14’s that was used regularly in a 10.2 setup.  Both subwoofers experienced different problems around the same time. On one a channel was dead and the other would power down after playing for a little while.  Since electronic repairs is not my thing I took it to a Bang & Olufsen repair shop not very close to me.  They tried to get new boards for the subwoofers that are not available any more, and they are unfixable by him.  It’s been about 6 months and I haven’t got them back yet.  I wish I could offer more help but I just wanted to let you know there appears to be problems with the subwoofers now.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoLab BEOLAB 14 PROBLEM

• You must be logged in to create new topics.