Beogram CDX, CDX2, CD3300 left hinge reproduction part now avaiable

Home Forums The Workbench Beogram CDX, CDX2, CD3300 left hinge reproduction part now avaiable

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Muzzwell
    BRONZE Member
      • Topics Started 1
      • Total Posts 3

There is a company in Denmark, Beoparts that have now made available a professional reproduction left hinge for CDX, CDX2, CD3300. I have been told by beoparts that this part is not printed but injection molded and that is how the part looks. Also the plastic used is polycarbonate.

I have no affiliation with this company, so I assume it is okay to post a link. I already ordered one and will be fitting it shotly.  Here is the link.

Left hinge for Beogram CDX CDX2 CD3300 Top Lid

chartz
      GOLD Member
        • Burgundy
        • Topics Started 3
        • Total Posts 200

Thanks but I think everyone here has known this (superb) shop for quite some time, and even before it even came into existence ☺️

Muzzwell
        BRONZE Member
          • Topics Started 1
          • Total Posts 3

Last time a corresponded with beoparts these were in the pipeline. There is an old archived post here on going to huge lengths the repair this part. So I don’t get why you are refering to this as if I was just sharing beoparts as an outlet.

chartz
          GOLD Member
            • Burgundy
            • Topics Started 3
            • Total Posts 200

Oh, nothing of the sort – this was sort of an ironical post because we’ve all known the good man behind this project for a very, very long time, that’s all!

Advertising for Beoparts is fine ☺️

Muzzwell
            BRONZE Member
              • Topics Started 1
              • Total Posts 3

I am very grateful for his efforts and this community. I have been searching for this part for about 5 years. I just wanted to make sure all those whom have had to do a fix would get updated that they can now replace with this.

chartz
              GOLD Member
                • Burgundy
                • Topics Started 3
                • Total Posts 200

We are all grateful, that goes without saying.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.