Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoGram Beogram 4000

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Justshoemark
    BRONZE Member

Hi all

I am in need of a repair to my beogram 4000 I need a new cartridge nib(holder) as it has snapped. So the arm needs rewire and new nib.

Also well the repair is being done a service would be best. Just wondering if anyone new of a good place to take it or who to use for this repair.

Many thanks Justin

Justshoemark
      BRONZE Member

Has anyone used BEO Repairs?

KolfMAKER
        SILVER Member
          • The Netherlands

I can recommend ’beolover’. To my knowledge, he is the expert on repairs and restorations of the BeoGram 400x.

You can find his name on the forum and send him a PM. Or check over here.

Justshoemark
          BRONZE Member

Hi there yes I have seen the blogs.

The problem is I’m in the UK and they are in USA.

beogram8002
            BRONZE Member

try Christian, he is our man in Europe for Beogram 4000 inserts 🙂

https://leicht.io/articles/replacing-the-broken-pickup-mount-on-the-beogram-4000

Christian’s replacement insert is printed on an HP Multi Jet Fusion (MJF) printer with PA12 Nylon with 40% glass beads.

He choose the MJF technology since it guarantees perfect layer adhesion and the PA12 nylon with glass beads since it improves product stiffness and structural integrity. Furthermore, it reduces warping and is good for functional parts that require high strength and dimensional accuracy.

I have just placed an oder for one of these inserts for my Beogram 4000, cannot wait to get the 4000 working again 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.