Beogram 1202/1203 – Noise from idler wheel

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoGram Beogram 1202/1203 – Noise from idler wheel

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Moonlight70
    BRONZE Member
      • Topics Started 2
      • Total Posts 4

I have earlier tried to fix low speed and noise removal from my friends Beogram 1202. I did not manage to remove all noise, but some. The noise seems to come from the idler wheel when it is in action with the conical tip. I have tried new belt, new idler wheel, and installed new bearings in the motor. All bought from Beopart. But still there is some noise. Now I have bought two 1203. One of them has the same noise problem (video). The other one is completely silent, even though all the parts are really old. I wonder what causes the noise, and is there any tips and tricks to remove it?

//Lars

Title edited by Dillen as the serbian capitol has nothing to do with this topic.

Dillen
        • Topics Started 3
        • Total Posts 593

Make sure the whole motor assy hangs free in its spring supports.
        The motors metal bracket must not touch the nylon bushings (or metal carrier
        bracket depending on version) anywhere (in normal playing position),
        or you will experience exactly what you describe.

Martin

Moonlight70
        BRONZE Member
          • Topics Started 2
          • Total Posts 4

……The motors metal bracket must not touch the nylon bushings ……… Martin

Thanks Martin! I think the problem were there. The nylon bushings appeared to be fitted in the wrong order, so the opening space was too low. I compared with the quiet one.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoGram Beogram 1202/1203 – Noise from idler wheel

• You must be logged in to create new topics.