Beocentral.com

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Pindsen
    BRONZE Member
      • Denmark
      • Topics Started 16
      • Total Posts 57

Hi,
      Anybody knows if the Beocentral.com page is still being updated? Seems like last update is many years back. I have tried to contact them but have not received any answer – could be that we could help them keeping it updated.

/Pindsen

AdamS
      GOLD Member
        • Topics Started 3
        • Total Posts 117

Which particular aspect of it are you referring to? Tim doesn’t really update the site with new B&O products as they aren’t of much interest to him – the site is intended as a reference for the classic models.

I do keep nagging him to put more stuff in the ‘Workshop Notebook’ section, though!

Pindsen
        BRONZE Member
          • Denmark
          • Topics Started 16
          • Total Posts 57

Hi,
          There are pages where the production end date is incorrect or not listed eventhough the product is phased out long time ago (Beolab 3, Beolab 17, Beoplay S8 ect.). Other pages are only with a picture but no description (Beolab 17, Beosound 6 ect.). There are also several pages in the “Classic era” where there are a fine description but no picture (Beomaster 3000 Type 293x, Beocenter 2500 ect.).
          I see Beocentral.com as a very good Wiki page and are using it from time to time – so therefor I also spot where details or informations could be beneficial to have.

@AdamS
          , it seems like you know the man who drives the page, you may give him credit for what the site already contain – great work.

/Pindsen

AdamS
          GOLD Member
            • Topics Started 3
            • Total Posts 117

Yes, I do know Tim very well and I will happily pass on your comments!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          • You must be logged in to create new topics.