Home › Forums › Product Discussion & Questions › BeoCenter › BeoCenter 9500 No response, no Boot and no standby light after normal use
Tagged: Repair
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 54 minutes ago by
MW05.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
-
AuthorPosts
-
11 October 2026 at 10:53 #125838
MW05
BRONZE MemberHello to everyone in the forum,Unfortunately, I have a problem: a BC9500 I recently bought has now completely stopped working.I fullfilled a childhood dream by purchasing a used and well-kept BC9500 and i was able to enjoy this great system for about a week. Then, while I was listening to a vinylrecord, the unit stopped responding to controls. Neither touch buttons on the unit itself nor any commands from the remote control produced a reaction—no volume adjustment, no power-off, nothing at all. So, I unplugged the power supply and plugged it back in after about 10 minutes; I heard the usual relay sounds while startup, but there was no standby light and no way to turn it on. I disconnected the power again, waited a while, and plugged it back in, but now—unfortunately—nothing happens at all; no clicking, nothing. Since the unit is in such great condition and otherwise works perfectly, it would be a shame not to be able to use it anymore.I’m asking if anyone is familiar with these issues and can give me a advice on where to start troubleshooting and what needs to be done. Unfortunately, I have absolutely no experience with repairs (aside from minor things like changing doorbelts / tapebelts on an Ouverture), so I’d be grateful for any advice! If anyone can recommend an expert who could do such a repair in western Germany (north of the Ruhr area) or in the German-Danish border region, I would appreciate a recommendation. Otherwise, i think i’ll try it myself.Thanks for reading, and I appreciate any answers or suggestions in advance.Location: Germany
Favourite Product: BL5; BS 9000; BC9500; MC120.2
-
AuthorPosts
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.