Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoCenter Beocenter 9500 display probleem

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kronzilla
    BRONZE Member

Hello, i have a Beocenter 9500.

Everything workds perfectly, except, the display with the touch control is not lit.

A couple years ago i saw that the bottom display was dim and the top display worked perfectly. When i recently tested the system, the bottom display was completely dark, top display normally working. Everything else is just working.

Where do i need to start searching? I swapped a perfect working complete bottom display and still it does not working.

Die_Bogener
      BRONZE Member

The displays need 5V for the digital part and 7V for the leds… 7V missing?

kronzilla
        BRONZE Member

I don’t know, need to check that.

But from the one to another day, the display brightness turned from 100% to 50%. I put the system in storage unused for about a year, after a year i powered it up, everything works except the bottom display, stayed dark.

kronzilla
          BRONZE Member

Any idea where to search? Because everything works perfect, except that the lower display is not lit. I switched the complete lower 3 pcb’s for a spare (who i know works) but still no light on the displays. Touch- control is working as it should.

The lower display cable is entering the processor module. Maybe there is something wrong with the processor pcb?

Dillen

Does the lower display get any power?
              If it gets power, does it get any data?

Martin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.