Beocenter 9300 CD spindle bush

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Neil-K
    BRONZE Member

The plastic bush that the CD clips onto has split. I was wondering if there is a work around other than the superglue which is holding it barely together right now. It looked to me as though it would be an ideal 3D printing project… if only I had a 3D printer and knew how to use it!

This is my first post on the forum, so please forgive me if this is in the wrong place or has already been answered. (I did search the archives).

Thanks

matador
      BRONZE Member
        • Paris France

Do a search on the previous forum. The 3D mesh is available for download in some topic about 3D printing. Get it and have it printed with a local 3D printing service.

spassmaker
        BRONZE Member

Quiet right, there were discussions about that spindle, someone had a .stl file but sadly did not share for other users, maybe I’ve not found the right thread but if there is a file downloadable or PM please let us know.

Thanks

Christian

matador
          BRONZE Member
            • Paris France

I really thought it was an .stl file somewhere but I can’t find it either.

If somebody can post a rough sketch with measurement and pictures, I should be able to shape it.

spassmaker
            BRONZE Member

I´ve got an .stl File for free, please PM me

Works as  Neil has already tested.

Kind regards

Christian

kronzilla
              BRONZE Member

Or try to use 2-component epoxy glue. Cyanoacrylate superglue is not durable

adyan
                BRONZE Member
                  I got the .stl file from spassmaker (Christian).
                  Can confirm it works. Even for my BC 9000.
                Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.